Too Faced Cosmetics Melted Liquified Long Wear Lipstick "Melted Peony"

Too Faced Cosmetics Melted Liquified Long Wear Lipstick "Melted Peony" --  I was intrigued when I saw Too Faced came out with this liquid lipstick.  Melted Peony really caught my eye, not only because Peonies are my favorite flower, but the shade is a "straight-up" shade of Peony!!  It is a gorgeous color for summer -- a true pink!

I love the packaging; the tube is so nice and convenient and the unique sponge-tip applicator makes applying this lippy a breeze.  The formula is very silky-smooth and you really don't even need to use a lip liner pencil with this.  It wore for about 4-hours on my lips and it sort of dries down like a lip balm, if you will.  The other shade I have my eye on is the "Nude", which is a gorgeous true nude.  There is a slight scent to this lippy, but not offensive.  Made in Italy, so you know it has to be good!





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Estee Lauder Double Wear Stay in Place Lip Liners, Pink, Tawny & Tearose

BECCA Ultimate Coverage Complexion Creme & Perfect Skin Mineral Powder Foundation in "Noisette"