Too Faced Cosmetics Melted Liquified Long Wear Lipstick "Melted Peony"

Too Faced Cosmetics Melted Liquified Long Wear Lipstick "Melted Peony" --  I was intrigued when I saw Too Faced came out with this liquid lipstick.  Melted Peony really caught my eye, not only because Peonies are my favorite flower, but the shade is a "straight-up" shade of Peony!!  It is a gorgeous color for summer -- a true pink!

I love the packaging; the tube is so nice and convenient and the unique sponge-tip applicator makes applying this lippy a breeze.  The formula is very silky-smooth and you really don't even need to use a lip liner pencil with this.  It wore for about 4-hours on my lips and it sort of dries down like a lip balm, if you will.  The other shade I have my eye on is the "Nude", which is a gorgeous true nude.  There is a slight scent to this lippy, but not offensive.  Made in Italy, so you know it has to be good!





Comments

Popular Posts