Alba Botanica Hawaiian Oil-Free Moisturizer & Very Emollient After Sun Lotion

I have recently discovered this fantastic line of skincare at Whole Foods.  I have oily/combination skin, so I was very interested in trying their Hawaiian Oil-Free Moisturizer.  People just rave about this moisturizer.  It's packed with soothing ingredients like aloe, green tea and cucumber.  The scent is AMAZING -- it smells so yummy!  You only need a small amount to moisturize your entire face.  Although it is oil-free, it feels incredibly moisturizing, but not greasy.  This is a great moisturizer for the summer months.




Another Summer "must-have" is Alba Botanica's new, Very Emollient After Sun Lotion.  I have really been enjoying this lotion lately.  My skin just drinks this up after a day in the hot sun.  It has a very light scent, which is very nice and clean.  The only negative I would say about this lotion is that I feel Alba should use a "pump" bottle instead of the tube, with the cap on the bottom, because this lotion is very "thin" and when you open the cap, it comes out very fast, which can make a mess.  I think a pump bottle would be a better option.  Other than that, I love this stuff.

Alba Botanica can be found at Whole Foods, or online.



Comments

Popular Posts