Chanel Rouge Coco Shine in "Saga 79"

Chanel Rouge Coco Shine in 79 Saga --  OMG!! OMG!! and OMG!!
When I swiped this on my lips, I literally said Oh My God!!  That is how good this lippy is!  No joke!  The formula feels incredible and is very long-lasting.  Although the sheen had dried down after about 4-5 hours, there was still color on my lips.  They still felt a little moist, but a tad on the dry side.

Now, I was never a huge fan of the YSL Volupte's, although I own a few; however, I could just not get used to the buttery consistency.  With that said, I never bothered to try the Chanel Rouge Coco Shines, because I figured they would just be as buttery-soft........however, when I read that Chanel recently added some new colors and they were "reformulated" to have more pigment, I decided to give it a try.

The color I went with was "Saga" (79).  It is a gorgeous pinky-coral that is neutral and very wearable.  I fell in love at first swipe!!  I hope Chanel comes out with more reformulated colors.  Note that on the "reformulated" packaging, it will say: "Hydrating Colour Lipshine" -- I think that is the best way to tell the difference with the new formula.

Other than that, I love Chanel (but my pocket does not).  I was a little shocked that they are priced higher than the Rouge Coco Lipsticks.

I DO love the beautiful rosy scent, which is very similar to the Rouge Coco Lipsticks.

These new Chanel Rouge Coco Shines (Hydrating Colour Lipshine) are incredible!  This is one of the most beautiful lip colors I have tried in a long time!


Chanel Rouge Coco Shine -- 79 Saga.  Pictured here paired with Estee Lauder Double Wear Lip Pencil in "Tawny", which compliments very nicely.
Me, wearing Chanel Rouge Coco Shine in "79 Saga"

Chanel Rouge Coco Shine in "79 Saga" -- Pictured here without flash.

Comments

Popular Posts