Chanel Precision Lip Definer "05 Mordore - Nude"

I have wanted this lip pencil for quite some time.  I already own a few of these pencils, but not the Nude.  There are so many shades of Nude lip pencils and this shade of Nude is quite unique and like no other nude pencil I have.  People rave about the Chanel "Nude" Precision Lip Definer -- make-up artist's and bloggers alike love it!  It has a subtle shimmer to it.  If you don't own a Chanel lip pencil, you must get one!  They are the best -- nothing else compares!

Swatch:  Chanel -- Precision Lip Definer "05 Mordore -- Nude" -- Has a slight shimmer to it, which I find very pretty.  Picture shows more 'red' tone, but it's actually not on the lips -- in reality, it's more of a brown/natural tone.  I will have to post a pic with me wearing it, so you can see what I am talking about (swatches really don't depict the true color, online).  I just love it paired with my nude/beige glosses and lipsticks!  It's a pencil you can wear every day!

Me, wearing Chanel Precision Lip Definer in "05 Mordore Nude" (with nude lip gloss)
Chanel Precision Lip Definer "05 Mordore - Nude" (with nude lip gloss)



Comments

Popular Posts