FOTD: L'Oreal, Urban Decay, Senna Cosmetics, Nars, Too Faced, Sephora, Trish McEvoy, Chanel & Estee Lauder

It's been ages since I've done a FOTD.  Lately, I have really been loving the L'Oreal Nude Liquid Powder foundation and have been wearing the L'Oreal True Match Mineral Powder in "Buff Beige" (review coming soon) as a finishing powder and it is a very lightweight powder that works quite well.  I might add, I have been becoming very fond of L'Oreal's products lately.

I also love Too Faced Better than Sex Mascara; the formula is fabulous.  Also been loving Trish McEvoy's 24-hour shadow and eyeliner pencil in "Smoky Quartz" -- it is a beautiful shade, which I would describe as a taupe/plum with shimmer and is very wearable; although, I have to say I would not label this as a 24-hour wear time (who wears makeup that long anyhow?).

On my lips is Chanel Rouge Coco Shine in "Saga" (reformulated and loving this).

Also pictured are my go-to Senna's Blush, Urban Decay Baked Bronzer, Sephora Collection Eyebrow Pencil & Nars Concealer.

Finally, I love the new Urban Decay Prep Spray -- I mist this on after my moisturizer; then apply my foundation.  I also mist it on again as a setting spray after I applied my foundation, bronzer and blush.  I really love this product.  I picked up the travel size at JCP Sephora.

I love that a lot of cosmetic companies are making travel sizes because it's great for traveling, and also a great way to try out a product without spending a lot of money.  I will definitely pick up the full-size when I run out of this one!  Okay, I said a lot here, so let the pictures speak for themselves.  B2B xox

 

Trish McEvoy's 24-Hour Eye Shadow and Liner in "Smoky Quartz" -- I have been loving this.  I always use a primer even though it is long-wearing.



Nails:  Essie "Resort Fling" (Summer 2014)

Comments

Popular Posts