Aquage "Hydrating Detangler" and "Sea Salt Texturizing Spray"

I absolutely LOVE Aquage Hair Products!  They are sold at select salons and online retailers such as Drugstore.com and Amazon.

Hydrating Detangler -- Love this!  This is a lightweight detangler with color protection.  This makes my hair feel so silky soft and easy to comb through after I wash my hair.  Plus, I love the scent of the sea minerals -- so refreshing!  I will definitely repurchase this!

Sea Salt Texturizing Spray -- I am absolutely in LOVE with this sea salt spray!!  It always gets sold out, so it must be good.  I just spritz it at my roots and all around, for added body, and comb through and then blow dry.  You can use a diffuser, if you want that "just from the beach" look.  I have straight and fine hair and this sea salt texturizing spray adds WAVES and BODY to my hair.  It even looks better the next day when I wake up!  Definitely will be repurchasing this again, IF I can get my hands on one!



Comments

Popular Posts