L'Oreal Magic Nude Liquid Powder Makeup "Buff Beige" #324

L'Oreal Magic Nude Liquid Powder Makeup "Buff Beige"  --  I know L'Oreal came out with this foundation about a year ago, but I wasn't really looking to change my makeup routine.  Walgreen's recently had a BOGO sale going on, so I decided to reconsider trying it.

There is a HUGE selection of shades, and it took me a few minutes to decide which one would suit me.  I went with shade "Buff Beige" (324), which was the shade before "Sun Beige" (which I thought would be too tan for me).  I find this foundation so easy to blend; I was pleasantly surprised. 


While the glass bottle is quite nice and feels "high-end", you have to be very careful when applying this foundation, because some spilled out and onto my vanity.  It has a very thin consistency (being water-based).  I just shake the bottle really well (and carefully), then hold my middle finger over the spout and apply about 2-3 dots on each cheek, then blend.  Another 2-3 dots on my forehead; one on my nose and another on my chin and blend with my fingers.

I found the coverage to be pretty good, for a water-based makeup.  I also like that if I have to add more in certain areas, it does not get cakey.

This foundation reminds me a lot of the new Chanel velvet foundation, and I have heard many people say it's a dupe for the pricey Giorgio Armani Mastro foundation.  I found that the L'Oreal has a more silicone-feel when you apply it, as opposed to the Chanel, which has a silkier consistency.  That is the best way I can describe the difference.

Overall, I was very happy with the results of the L'Oreal Magic Nude formula.  It feel very lightweight and gave my skin a nice glow.  I was pleasantly surprised how well this makeup held up, especially for being a "water-based" makeup.

Even though this is a liquid-to powder finish, I still applied my Pur Minerals oil control powder over this.  I did get shiny after about 4-hours, but in this hot and humid weather, my oily/combo skin is prone to that.

I hope L'Oreal keeps this foundation around, because I would purchase it again.  I'm very impressed with this formula.  I would say give this a try, if you have normal or combo skin and you are looking for a lightweight makeup for the summer months.


L'Oreal Magic Nude Liquid Powder Makeup "Buff Beige" 
L'Oreal Magic Nude Liquid Powder Makeup "Buff Beige"


Me, wearing L'Oreal Magic Nude Liquid Powder Makeup in "Buff Beige" #324


L'Oreal Magic Nude Liquid Powder Makeup "Buff Beige" -- Blended on my hand.  You can see how natural the finish is.

Comments

Popular Posts