Revlon Colorburst Matte Balm "Elusive"

Revlon Colorburst Matte Balm "Elusive" -- Balms are creating such a rave in the past couple of years but I've been reluctant to buy one, largely because they are so sheer and I really prefer to wear lipstick.  If I want to go sheer, then I will just wear a lip liner and gloss.

With that said, I recently discovered these new "matte" balms.  I was a little hesitant at first because I thought they would be drying, but I was pleasantly surprised they are not.  I picked up the shade "Elusive", which is a mid-tone pink.  I was a little unsure on the colors because most of them seemed rather dark.

I really love the texture of  this matte balm.  I just lined my lips, then filled it in.  It feels very creamy and not drying at all.  Even after several hours, my lips still felt moist.  These have a slight minty taste and fragrance which I didn't find too bothersome.  I really like these and I hope they come out with more colors.

For added pop, I applied some of my Dior gloss over it and fell in love! 
Revlon Colorburst Matte Balm "Elusive" 

Revlon Colorburst Matte Balm "Elusive" -- no lip pencil required; just line and fill-in lips!

Revlon Colorburst Matte Balm "Elusive" --  Pictured here with Dior Addict Gloss in a sheer peachy-pink shade.  I love how gloss transforms this shade -- and it stayed put too!

Comments

Popular Posts