MAC Mineralize Blush "Warm Soul"

MAC Mineralize Blush "Warm Soul" -- I have wanted this blush for a long, long time, but I had such a long list of other items I wanted to get, so this kept getting put on the back-burner.  Well, I finally picked it up at Nordy's last week -- yay!!  At first glance, you will notice that MAC has revamped it's packaging, and it is quite nice, I must say.  The quality is better than the previous packaging and the compact itself has a magnetic closure.

Warm Soul is a gorgeous peachy-bronze with subtle golden shimmer.  I'm not certain if MAC has reformulated their Mineralize Blushes; however, this shade seems different from all the times I swatched it at the MAC counter.  I remember Warm Soul being more shimmery and this one seems to have less shimmer -- and I happen to like it, a whole lot!!

I must mention the price, because it's been a while since I've purchased a MAC Mineralize Blush, and the price has risen, considerably (ouch).  I remember paying around $22 USD, and when I went to the check-out, the price was $27 USD!!  I wanted it for a long time, so I just grinned and bared it, so-to-speak, LOL.  I don't mind paying more for a product, provided the quality is there.  MAC Cosmetics are starting to get as pricey as say, high-end lines such as Chanel.

Now, I haven't compared the quantity of the product and I hope it's not less product for more money -- then, I would be upset that I was being ripped-off, LOL.

MAC Mineralize Blushes are beautiful I and highly recommend them.

MAC Mineralize Blush "Warm Soul" 

MAC Mineralize Blush "Warm Soul" -- Pictured here with bronzer.  It's really hard to see the true color, maybe because I am wearing bronzer, but it's there, on my cheekbone!
MAC Mineralize Blush "Warm Soul" (no flash)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Estee Lauder Double Wear Stay in Place Lip Liners, Pink, Tawny & Tearose

BECCA Ultimate Coverage Complexion Creme & Perfect Skin Mineral Powder Foundation in "Noisette"