Urban Decay Complexion Prep Spray

Picked up this travel-sized Urban Decay Vitamin-Infused Complexion Prep Spray at JCP Sephora store recently and I absolutely LOVE this stuff!!  I just spritz it all over before moisturizer (but sometimes I forget that step), so I spritz again to set my make-up.  I love that they are making more travel-size products, because it's a good way to try a new product out without spending a lot of money.  I will be purchasing the full-size next time!  I have oily/combo skin and I highly recommend this prep spray; it's great for the hot and humid summer months!  It is so refreshing too and leaves my skin feeling clean and sets my makeup! 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Estee Lauder Double Wear Stay in Place Lip Liners, Pink, Tawny & Tearose

BECCA Ultimate Coverage Complexion Creme & Perfect Skin Mineral Powder Foundation in "Noisette"