Borghese Splendore Baked Bronzer "Tocca De Sole"

Borghese Splendore Baked Bronzer "Tocca De Sole" --  I love Italian baked powder, so when I saw this one from Borghese, I was intrigued.  I got this at a great price from Drugstore.com (I shop there often and highly recommend this site).  This powder retails for around $38, and it got it on clearance for only like $18 USD.

The shade "Tocca De Sole" is too light for me to wear as a bronzer, but I can use it as a highlight or all over, finishing powder.  They do make another darker shade, which I originally wanted, but got this one instead, mainly because of the great price.  The powder is a pretty swirl of beige, copper and apricot.  I will have to post a FOTD soon so you can see the finish -- it has some shimmer to it, but like I said, it does not add much color to the face.

The packaging is very nice; however, I expected it to be made in Italy, but it's made in the USA, so I'm not sure if it's is manufactured the same way as in Italy.







Comments

Popular Posts