Borghese Splendore Baked Bronzer "Tocca De Sole"

Borghese Splendore Baked Bronzer "Tocca De Sole" --  I love Italian baked powder, so when I saw this one from Borghese, I was intrigued.  I got this at a great price from Drugstore.com (I shop there often and highly recommend this site).  This powder retails for around $38, and it got it on clearance for only like $18 USD.

The shade "Tocca De Sole" is too light for me to wear as a bronzer, but I can use it as a highlight or all over, finishing powder.  They do make another darker shade, which I originally wanted, but got this one instead, mainly because of the great price.  The powder is a pretty swirl of beige, copper and apricot.  I will have to post a FOTD soon so you can see the finish -- it has some shimmer to it, but like I said, it does not add much color to the face.

The packaging is very nice; however, I expected it to be made in Italy, but it's made in the USA, so I'm not sure if it's is manufactured the same way as in Italy.







Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Estee Lauder Double Wear Stay in Place Lip Liners, Pink, Tawny & Tearose

BECCA Ultimate Coverage Complexion Creme & Perfect Skin Mineral Powder Foundation in "Noisette"