Sephora PRO Full Coverage Airbrush Makeup Brush

Sephora PRO Full Coverage Airbrush Makeup Brush --  I saw this adorable makeup brush online at Sephora; so I was very eager to run to my Sephora store and check it out!  When I was looking at the makeup brushes, I could not find it right away, so I asked one of the Associates and she directed me to it.  After she pointed it out to me, I figured out why I could not find it right away....the brush is a lot smaller than I had thought.  It measures only about 4-1/2 inches long and the width of the brush itself measures about 2-1/2 inches wide.  But, don't let it's small size fool you (as I thought it would me), because as soon as I applied my mineral powder with this brush, I fell completely in love!  The brush is so soft and applies powder so effortlessly.  The short handle gives you precision control.  I also love the "fan" design of the brush, because it gets in every corner (around nose, mouth, and under eyes).

This is a great brush to apply mineral powder, bronzer or blush.

 Applying my mineral powder foundation is easy, but this brush makes it a breeze!

Now, I don't typically shell-out $38 for a makeup brush (love my Sonia Kashuk, Crown Brushes, and Everyday Minerals brushes), but this one was well worth it.  The quality is excellent.





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Estee Lauder Double Wear Stay in Place Lip Liners, Pink, Tawny & Tearose

BECCA Ultimate Coverage Complexion Creme & Perfect Skin Mineral Powder Foundation in "Noisette"