Sephora PRO Full Coverage Airbrush Makeup Brush

Sephora PRO Full Coverage Airbrush Makeup Brush --  I saw this adorable makeup brush online at Sephora; so I was very eager to run to my Sephora store and check it out!  When I was looking at the makeup brushes, I could not find it right away, so I asked one of the Associates and she directed me to it.  After she pointed it out to me, I figured out why I could not find it right away....the brush is a lot smaller than I had thought.  It measures only about 4-1/2 inches long and the width of the brush itself measures about 2-1/2 inches wide.  But, don't let it's small size fool you (as I thought it would me), because as soon as I applied my mineral powder with this brush, I fell completely in love!  The brush is so soft and applies powder so effortlessly.  The short handle gives you precision control.  I also love the "fan" design of the brush, because it gets in every corner (around nose, mouth, and under eyes).

This is a great brush to apply mineral powder, bronzer or blush.

 Applying my mineral powder foundation is easy, but this brush makes it a breeze!

Now, I don't typically shell-out $38 for a makeup brush (love my Sonia Kashuk, Crown Brushes, and Everyday Minerals brushes), but this one was well worth it.  The quality is excellent.





Comments

Popular Posts