Drugstore Haul: John Freida, Real Techniques, Nivea, and Borghese

I recently ordered these goodies from Drugstore.com.

So far, I have been loving the John Freida detangle comb, which is great for my fine hair.  It helps to add shine to the hair too.

I absolutely love the Real Techniques Powder  Brush -- I use this to apply my finishing powder.  The brush is SO soft, and very good quality.

I've been using the Nivea "A Kiss of Protection" Lip Care Balm with SPF 30.  A must for the summertime!  The formula is very nice however, I feel that I have to reapply quite often, because it feels very moisturizing at first, but then dries down after awhile.

The other product I have is also nice; Borghese Splendour Baked Bronzer, in shade "Tocca De Sol", which is a very light bronzer, swirled with beige, copper and apricot.  Unfortunately, it is too light for me to wear as a bronzer, but I can use it as a highlight or finishing powder.

Comments

Popular Posts