L'Oreal Extraordinaire by Colour Riche Lip Color -- collection!

I did a recent review on these lippies, and since Walgreen's was running a promotion, I went back for more!  I fell in love with "Rose Melody", and "Nude Ballet", so I went back for "Dancing Rose", and "Molto Mauve".  I love this formula -- it applies like a gloss, but has richer pigment and feels like a balm and is very moisturizing!  See swatches below!


Top to Bottom:  "Rose Melody", "Dancing Rose", "Molto Mauve", and "Nude Ballet" (no flash)

Top to Bottom:  "Rose Melody", "Dancing Rose", "Molto Mauve", and "Nude Ballet" (with flash)

L'Oreal Extraordinaire by Colour Riche Lip Color -- Shown here is "Nude Ballet" -- I love the packaging and the short wand and applicator; very easy to apply.  I'm not a huge fan of the shiny gold case; I would prefer if it was a matte finish, but that's okay.

Comments

Popular Posts