Hard Candy Cosmetics - So Baked Bronzer in "Hula Hula" and "Tropics" & Physician Formula Bronzing Powder & Prestige Mineral Bronzing Powder

I was organizing my bronzers recently, when I came across these beauties.  I did a review on these while back.  I decided to re-post them.  Hard Candy's "Hula Hula" (top, right) is a beautiful light bronze with shimmer that is perfect for light to medium skintones, and "Tropics" (top left), is a deeper bronze, which is great for darker/tanned skintones.  At the bottom left is Physicians Formula Baked Bronzer in Tan and to thr bottom right is Prestige Cosmetics Skin Loving Minerals Bronzing Powder in "Glam Tan", which are also beautiful bronzers.  You can find Hard Candy at Wal-Mart stores for around $10.  They are very good quality, and last like forever!  You can find Physicians Formula at ULTA and most drugstores.  You can find Prestige Cosmetics at ULTA and online.  



Comments

Popular Posts