Avon, Boots No.7 & Sephora Lip Pencils/Liners

Here are a few of my current fave lip liner/pencils I am using.  Please note that the color on the pencil itself is an exact representation of the actual color...good to know ;)

I love the Avon Glimmersticks (both lip and eye pencils); they are very creamy and long-lasting and come in a beautiful range of colors.  I have the shade "Simply Spice", which is a wonderful neutral that goes with so many nude/beige lipsticks and glosses:

AVON Glimmersticks Lip Liner "Simply Spice"

Another lip liner that I love is from Boots No. 7 in the shade "Caramel"; another great neutral.  Boots No. 7 can be purchased at Target stores in America.  I wish I had tried these pencils sooner because I had no idea how nice they were!

Boots No.7 Lip Liner "Caramel"

And last, I have the Sephora Nano Lip Liner/Pencils in "Radiant Rosy" and "Pure Pinky".  These pencils cost only $5.00 USD; however, please be aware that they are smaller than the traditional lip pencil.  They are very good quality nonetheless and they are made in France.
Swatch, Top to Bottom: Sephora Nano Lip Liner Pencil "Radiant Rosy" & "Pure Pinky"

Sephora Nano Lip Liner/Pencils "Radiant Rosy" & "Pure Pinky"



Comments

Popular Posts