Laura Mercier Eyeshadow "Topaz"

This is my very first Laura Mercier Eyeshadow.  I have been a long-time fan of her pressed mineral foundation.  I purchased the shade "Topaz"; it looked like such a beautiful color that I had to try it.  I would classify this shade to be in the taupe family.

I have to honestly say, I'm not too impressed with this eyeshadow although I have read many positive reviews about it.  The formula seems very sheer and not very pigmented.  I tried to build the color and just did not see the intensity.  I guess they are meant to be on the sheer side however, I have to say that I prefer Bobbi Brown's Shimmer Wash Eyeshadow over the LM.  Sorry, Laura.

I think I will keep this one because it is a great natural look.

Laura Mercier Eyeshadow "Topaz"

Laura Mercier Eyeshadow "Topaz"

Comments

Popular Posts