Mineral Fusion Lip Pencil "Burnish"

Mineral Fusion manufactures a complete line of mineral cosmetics and skin care products.  I have not tried any of their makeup, although when I went to check it out at my local Whole Foods, I was quite impressed with this line.   
Mineral Fusion Lip Pencil "Burnish"--worn with Estee Lauder Pure Color Lip Gloss "Wired Copper"

Mineral Fusion Lip Pencil "Burnish"


Mineral Fusion Lip Pencil "Burnish"
 

Glo Minerals is their sister company; however, I think the products are very different from the Mineral Fusion line, because the Mineral Fusion line has a higher amount of natural and botanical ingredients, thus why it is sold at Whole Foods.  I'm not certain if Mineral Fusion is sold in every Whole Foods store, so you might want to check online first. 

I was in the market for a new lip liner pencil and I found "Burnished" which looked like it would be a good shade for the summer months because it's a nice deep-bronzy color that has a bit of shimmer.  I really like this lip liner; it applies very smoothly and is long-lasting.  I must say, I was quite surprised that a mineral-based lip liner would be this good.  



Comments

Popular Posts