More Rosy Lippies: Revlon Super Lustrous Lipstick: "Smoky Rose" & "Prim-Rose"

I dug-up my other rosy Revlon lippies and I was going to include it in my previous post:  "War of the Roses", but that post was starting to get WAY too long, so I decided to just post these separately!

The first shade is "Smoky Rose", which I absolutely adore!  It's a medium-warm-rose with pearl--one of my faves!

The second shade is "Prim-Rose", which I don't love so much and hardly ever wear this one.  It really does not do much for me.  I think I purchased this one because it was featured in "Allure" magazine, last year as one of their picks.  

"Prim-Rose" is a pretty nude-pale-rose "creme"...you can wear it with a nice rosy lip liner and top it with some sparkly gloss to give it some dimension, but this one is not one of my faves.  I do think it would look lovely for those with a cooler/pale complexion.

L to R:  Revlon Super Lustrous lipstick "Smoky Rose" & "Prim-Rose" (no flash)

L to R:  Revlon Super Lustrous lipstick "Smoky Rose" & "Prim-Rose" (with flash)

L to R:  Revlon Super Lustrous lipstick "Smoky Rose" (so gorge!) & "Prim-Rose" (close-up/with flash)


Swatch--Top to Bottom:  Revlon Super Lustrous lipstick "Smoky Rose" & "Prim-Rose"

Comments

Popular Posts