Make Up Forever Rouge Artist Intense #10 "Pearly Cold Pink"

I already own a handful of the Rouge Artist Intense in the "pearly" formula and I really love them.  Another gem has recently been added to my collection!  The shade is called "Pearly Cold Pink #10".   The "pearly" formula can be a bit drying on the lips; however, a little swipe of some lip balm beforehand solves that issue.  

This formula is really long-wearing and feels so lightweight on the lips.  These lipsticks are stunning and highly-pigmented.  You only have to apply a very thin application.  Even applying some lip balm first does not affect the longevity of the lipstick; how wonderful!!  

And, another thing I love about this formula is that you really don't even need to use a lip liner because the pigmentation and hold is fabulous (lipstick stays where you put it).  MUFE has really done it right with the Rouge Artist Intense.  Have they won any awards for this yet because if not, they certainly should, imho!

Some people are put-off by the scent and there is a bit of a taste that eventually fades away after a few minutes.  I read that it is supposed to smell like "roses".  It smells more like candy, to me.  However, I happen to love it.  It reminds me a lot of a candy called "Violet"; it's a hard-to-find candy that was popular back in the 40's and 50's, I think--well, if you are old enough to remember then you know what I'm talking about, LOL.  

I read about this shade on another review and fell in love with it.  I already own #11, which is a gorgeous pearly rosewood color, so I figured I would love #10 just the same.  It's almost like a pale mauve or lilac.  I do declare!!  It's SO beautiful!!  I have been looking for a perfect pink and this is it!  I think I will have to get #12 "Pearly Mauve" and #13 "Pearly Plum" next, LMAO!!  

I happen to love wearing shimmering pinks in the summer months because I think it looks so fresh and lovely with a tan and gives your lips that extra glow!  I'm really happy with this one :)

MUFE Rouge Artist Intense #10 "Pearly Cold Pink" (with flash)

MUFE Rouge Artist Intense #10 "Pearly Cold Pink" (close-up, no flash)

MUFE Rouge Artist Intense #10 "Pearly Cold Pink" (swatch w/overhead lighting/no flash)


The finished look:  MUFE Rouge Artist Intense #10 "Pearly Cold Pink" (no lip liner)

Comments

Popular Posts