Lancome La Laque Fever "Seductively"

Lancome La Laque Fever "Seductively"--These are long-wearing lip glosses that I absolutely love.  This is no ordinary lip gloss.  When you apply this gloss, you must let it "set" and DO NOT rub your lips together.  I love the high-shine finish of this gloss.  These are very similar to the L'Oreal Infalliable 8-hour glosses; however, the Lancome version seems to have a better formula, imho.  NOTE:  The La Laque Fevers now come in a CLEAR tube :)
Lancome La Laque Fever "Seductively" (on bare lips; no liner)--isn't that shine gorgeous?!  Shine stays all day long (until you take it off), and does not glide off your lips!  Lovey-lovey ;)
Lancome La Laque Fever "Seductively"--This is a gorgeous plum color with multi-dimensional shimmer!  I love the wide oval-shaped applicator.  On the down side, I find that I must keep dipping the wand back into the tube to get more product.  It almost seems like their is not much product in the tube and the tube is not "clear", so it's hard to tell how much is in there!  I have noticed that Lancome has changed the packaging for the La Laque Fever's and now come in a CLEAR tube!  Yay!

Swatch:  Lancome La Laque Fever "Seductively"....your lips will be glossy all night long!  You can apply more gloss for more intensity and shimmer.  I find that this gloss will not get "goopy", even when you apply more.

Swatch:  Lancome La Laque Fever "Seductively"--I swatched this on a white napkin to show the true color--very pretty, indeed!

Comments

  1. Hi there. I realize I am posting to a very old post but I'm in love with this lip gloss which I can no longer find. Can you suggest something comparable? I'm so sad I can't find one. Thank you so so much!!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts