Bobbi Brown Long-Wear Gel Eyeliner "Black Mauve" Shimmer Ink 23

I've been wanting to try BB's highly-acclaimed long-wearing gel eyeliner for a couple of years now.  I've read so many wonderful things about this product and how easy it is to apply and how long-wearing it is.  

I fell in love with the shade "Black Mauve 23", and it is a gorgeous deep mauve with a very subtle, bronzy-shimmer.  I have hazel eyes and I am always drawn to mauves and plum shades because they are so complimentary to my eye color and skintone.  

This gel eyeliner is so easy to apply.  I used my Sonia Kashuk eyeliner brush (review to follow soon); and it is amazing!  The only downside I have with this gel eyeliner is that it's not very long-wearing on me.  My eyelids tend to get oily, so I think I will need a primer when using this gel eyeliner.  

Bobbi Brown Long-Wear Gel Eyeliner, "Black Mauve 23"
Me, wearing Bobbi Brown Long-Wear Gel Eyeliner, "Black Mauve 23"

Bobbi Brown Long-Wear Gel Eyeliner, "Black Mauve 23"


Comments

Popular Posts