NARS Lipstick "Bilbao"

I have been a long-time fan of Francois Nars cosmetics.  I love his "Laguna" bronzer, his concealer in "Custard", and I love his lippy's.  This review is on the new shade for Spring 2012: "Bilbao", which Nars describes as a shimmering topaz.  It's a lovely neutral shade with a soft pinky-brown, with no shimmer.  

I love Nars satin and sheer formulas; they are so creamy and moisturizing on the lips.  And, no fragrance, which is a plus for me.  This formula lasted about 3 to 4 hours and still left my lips feeling soft and moisturized; not drying at all.  I would not say this is one of my "wow" shades; however, this is a good color that you can just swipe and go! 

A lot of reviewers have said that the design of the lipstick tube is a bit bland; however, I happen to love his packaging; it's well thought-out and contemporary, yet very simplistic.  Also, I have noticed that his packaging does not have a lot of "bulk" to them, which I love.  

NARS Lipstick "Bilbao" (satin)

NARS Lipstick "Bilbao" (satin)


Comments

Popular Posts