Orly Nail Lacquer "Coffee Break"

I love anything that has to do with coffee, so when I saw Orly's Nail Lacquer in this gorgeous shade, "Coffee Break", I surely could not pass it up!


If you have used Orly's nail products before, then you know how wonderful their quality is.  Orly's nail lacquer applies so smoothly and so evenly and I am not the best "applying nail polish person" in the world; and let me tell you -- you can not mess up with this one!  Absolutely, no streaks and no bubbling!


This shade is so gorgeous; a very wearable color -- and the shine......amazing shine and finish!  Love!

Orly Nail Lacquer, "Coffee Break" (with overhead light)

Orly Nail Lacquer, "Coffee Break" (with flash)

Orly Nail Lacquer, "Coffee Break"


Comments

  1. This isn't a super "exciting" color but it's still one of my favorite Orly shades. It's a neutral that isn't boring.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is a great neutral. I love Orly nail lacquers. Thanks for the comment :)

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts