Eco Tools: "Bamboo Smudge Eyeliner Brush & Sonia Kashuk "Pointed Eyeliner Brush"

There are two eyeliner brushes that I am absolutely loving lately...

I was recently in Whole Foods and came across this Bamboo Smudge Eyeliner Brush.  It is designed to be used for applying gel eyeliner or to smudge pencil eyeliner or eyeshadow.  It also comes with an attached eye pencil sharpener, which has a lid that closes and catches the pencil shavings and can then be discarded--very good thinking, Eco Tools!  It was only $6.00, so I thought it would be a good addition to my brush collection.  I really like how it applies my gel eyeliner.  And of course, all Eco Tools are cruelty-free and are synthetic--and, I love the bamboo handles!

The other brush I am absolutely in love with is the Sonia Kashuk Pointed Eyeliner Brush.  While in Target, I thought I would take a gander to see if there was a nice eyeliner brush that I could use with my gel eyeliners.  I came across this brush which has a pointed tip and it was only $5.69 at Target and I could not pass this one up!  Let me tell you Lassies....if you are looking for a eyeliner brush that will apply your gel eyeliner perfectly--then, you must run to Target to pick this up.  Actually, I regret not buying another one to have as a back-up.  I hope they still have some left.

This brush applies gel eyeliner so effortlessly!  No kidding!  All I do is dip the brush into my gel eyeliner a couple of times, then wipe-off the excess and apply close to my lash-line, starting at the outer-corner, and going inwards--then, again from the inner corner to the center.  You can apply lightly at first, then apply more to build-up to the intensity that you are looking for.  I also like how this brush allows you to create a fine or thicker line, because of the pointed tip and also depending on how much pressure you apply.  

I love Sonia Kashuk's brushes and this eyeliner brush is no exception!

Here is the Eco Tools Bamboo Smudge Eyeliner Brush:






And, here is the Sonia Kashuk Pointed Eyeliner Brush:










Comments

Popular Posts